iQmedia empowers your organization with the all messaging, collaboration, and group scheduling features of Microsoft Exchange® without the hassle and expense of maintaining your own server. Enterprise-class email services are now available to businesses of all sizes through iQmedia’s Hosted Exchange® service.
Features & Benefits
Microsoft® Exchange Hosting
Our hosted Exchange environment has all the built-in protection, redundancy, anywhere accessibility, and operational efficiency that you and your users need for mission-critical communications and collaboration. Beyond the hardware, you get the expertise of a four-time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year and the dedicated service of over 100 Microsoft Certified Experts. Add a dedicated Transition Team and our satisfaction guarantee and you have an Exchange solution that ensures dependable, smooth operation of your business.
Enterprise Class Mailboxes
Satisfaction Guaranteed & Dedicated Transition Team
- Uptime backed by a money-back guarantee
- 24x7x365 live, U. S.-based Support
- Seamless transition by a dedicated team of specialists
- Team of Exchange engineers working alongside your staff
- 25GB mailboxes, standard
- 1GB public folder
- Advanced collaboration and enhanced messaging solutions – Enhanced mailbox sharing permissions – Task collaboration / management – Personal / shared / global contacts – Calendar sharing and delegation
- Schedule meetings and resources – Resource booking attendant – Smart scheduling assistant
- Manage and modify public folders for organizing content – Create contacts, distribution groups, calendars, and files with sharing permissions
- Outlook Anywhere (formerly RPC over HTTP)
- Cached mode (Outlook 2003 or later)
- Suppression of out of office messages to distribution lists
Email You Can Count On
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- High availability configuration
- Cluster continuous replication
- Incremental backup with two week retention
- Integrated web-based control panel
- Additional storage available in 1GB increments
- Optional archiving services available
Premium Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Protection
- Premium spam filtering and anti-virus included
- 98% of unwanted email eliminated before delivery
- Inbound/outbound email security via Global Threat Network
- DNA message fingerprints
- User daily digest and quarantine control panel
- Compliant archiving solutions
- Multi-mailbox search
- SSL and TLS encryption
- SPF record
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium and Light
- Advanced search
- GZIP compression
- Global Access List access
- Public folder access
- Support for rules
- IMAP / POP mobile connectivity
- ActiveSync® for iPhone®, Android®, and Windows® phone available
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server (BES) available
Benefits of Outlook with an Exchange Mail Server
Remotely Manage Multiple Accounts Connect up to 10 Exchange accounts to a single user profile. Add, modify, or remove multiple Exchange Server accounts assigned to an Outlook profile just like you can with other e-mail accounts using Office Customization Tool (OCT)
Scheduling Tools See free/busy times for your invitees and resources, so you can easily schedule your meetings and reserve locations and equipment. The new Group Scheduling View lets you see multiple calendars side-by-side or save frequently used groups of calendars together in one place.
Expanded Contact Details With Outlook 2010, you can view all of the recent emails, meetings, and attachments for each contact in your contacts list with one click. The Outlook Social Connector even lets you view social networking activity for contacts from your inbox.
Conversation View With the new conversation view, you can click on a message and see the content of the most recent email in the thread and read all the way back to the first. After you send an email in Outlook, you can immediately see exactly when your email was received or opened by recipients who are on an Exchange mail server.
Delegate Access and Folder Permission Outlook and Exchange Server let you give access to another Microsoft Exchange Server user, so he or she can work with your Outlook folders and send emails on your behalf. You can assign and manage the level of access, so that you’re always in control.
Syncing Sometimes you need to work offline—and with Outlook and Exchange Server’s “chtbrkr.dll” feature, you can easily synchronize your offline and online Exchange Server folders, so you’re always working with consistent, updated information. Mobile sync options offer push service to BlackBerry, iPhone, or Android phones using BlackBerry (BES) or ActiveSync service.
Public Folder Access By using public folders in Outlook and on Microsoft Exchange Servers, you can collect, organize, and share files and Outlook items with others in your organization. This allows you to share, for example, a contact or a task list with a specific person or an entire group.
For more information or to sign up for services:
Call us: 1-877-777-0870
Email us: email@example.com