Document management achieves the following objectives:
- Provide safe storage and backup of all documents in a project library.
- Provide clarity regarding which version of a document is the latest version.
- Provide a clear record of approved deliverables over the life of the document
- Provide measures to maintain restricted access to confidential documents.
- Provide an accurate and complete archive to the end of the document.
» Download iQmedia’s Document Management Workbook – a helpful resource to assist you in the implementation of a Document Management System.